The Australian Psychedelic Society is an
organisation seeking to connect Australia's
psychedelic community to benefit, enjoy and
contribute to their culture in a safe and
Your privacy matters. The only detail you are required to provide to signup for the newsletter is your email address.
You will receive an email after you sign up. Please ensure that it does not arrive in your spam folder.
- APS presents Dr Bruce Damer, the mechanisms of Ketamine, and the #thankyouplantmedicine campaign January 28, 2020
- Australian Psychedelic Society Newsletter- December: In memoriam of Ram Dass| New Psilocybin Compounds and MDMA without the comedown? December 27, 2019
- APS-November: Dosed Movie, Trip of Compassion and take part in a Microdosing study November 27, 2019
- October- New film screenings, bad trips and decriminalisation. October 24, 2019
- Sept-Newsletter: What is the after glow of Aya? How to stay connected with the APS. September 19, 2019
- Premier screenings - From Shock to Awe - Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney August 21, 2019