The Australian Psychedelic Society is a not-for-profit organisation & registered charity seeking to connect Australia's psychedelic community to benefit, enjoy and contribute to their culture in a safe and supportive environment.
Your privacy matters. The only detail you are required to provide to signup for the newsletter is your email address.
You will receive an email after you sign up. Please ensure that it does not arrive in your spam folder.
- APS-June Newsletter: Announcing new events for Syd, Bris, Adel! June 30, 2020
- May Newsletter- Psychedelic demands, EGA fundraiser and spore art! May 31, 2020
- April Newsletter: New events and how to stay connected. April 29, 2020
- APS- March Newsletter: APS Webinars, psychedelic reform and the history of the sacred mushrooms. March 31, 2020
- APS- February Newsletter: DOSED screenings reviews & Dr. Simon Beck and Psilocybin Mushrooms of Australia. February 29, 2020
- APS presents Dr Bruce Damer, the mechanisms of Ketamine, and the #thankyouplantmedicine campaign January 28, 2020