The Australian Psychedelic Society is an
organisation seeking to connect Australia's
psychedelic community to benefit, enjoy and
contribute to their culture in a safe and
- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
- A sweltering Saturday afternoon in fire ravaged New South Wales; a modest cloud of witnesses gently precipitates around the cool inner sanctuary of Rigpa’s ‘Temple on the Park’ in Sydney’s inner west. Cups of cold water refresh us inside as we take our seats in front of the dais, for the proposed ‘audacious two-part romp’ through the liminal borderlands between materialist reductionism and visionary mysticism.Read More »
- Our fourth year celebrating all things fungal and second year at the Inspiro Community Hub (the one with the mushrooms out the front) in Belgrave. This event has spreadout beyond exclusivity to one kind of mushroom and is interested in exploring the many facets of the funal world. Saturday May 23rd 2020 | 11am – […]Read More »