The Australian Psychedelic Society is an
organisation seeking to connect Australia's
psychedelic community to benefit, enjoy and
contribute to their culture in a safe and
- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
- Marco Stojanovik Following a review of clinical trial results and consultation with external advisors, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted approval for Spravato to be used in patients with treatment-resistant depression in the United States. Spravato is a nasal spray produced by Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. that contains esketamine hydrochloride, a chemical mirror to […]Read More »
- In late August and early September the Australian Psychedelic Society (APS) will be hosting premier screenings of the award-winning documentary, ‘From Shock to Awe’ in Adelaide, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Melbourne and Sydney. The APS thanks Vasudhara, Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine (PRISM) and Aadii Mesh Foundation for their sponsorship and collaborative events […]Read More »